BARC Recruitment 2019 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the job notification for 60 UDC posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 31.01.2019 to 25.02.2019. This Latest BARC recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. BARC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Bhabha Atomic Research Centre notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
BARC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata|
BARC Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre notification has been given below.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 47 Posts [UR-32, ST-04, OBC-11]
- Stenographer Grade-III – 13 Posts [UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-06]
Make sure you are eligible for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)Nature of duties:|
Maintence of files, noting, drafting, correspondence, typing letters, preparing various data, monitoring data, maintaining registers, maintaining inward and outward dak register etc.
|Essential: A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.Desirable: 1) Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type.|
2) Knowledge of computer data processing.
|2||Stenographer Grade-IIINature of duties:|
Taking dictation in shorthand and its transcription in e-media, fixing of appointments, attending telephone calls & visitors, general assistance in matters of correspondence, filing papers, movement of files, co-ordinating with various agencies. Preparing draft notes, letters, minutes etc.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Bhabha Atomic Research Centre job by age limit given below:
|Minimum Age||18 Years||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
For more details, kindly refer the BARC official notification 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application fee.
- Mode of payment of the application fee is through Online.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs.25,500/- (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to CentralGovernment employees
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.25,500/- (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to CentralGovernment employees
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for BARC Job
- Login to BARC career page at official website http://barc.gov.in/
- Search for job 60 UDC job Notification 2019
- Download or view the BARC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
BARC Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre candidates.
- Start Date: 31.01.2019
- Last Date: 25.02.2019
BARC Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.