The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released the results for the Combined Secondary Level Examination, 2023 (CSLE) PST/PET conducted for various posts, including Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, and MTS, with a total of 1370 vacancies.
Arunachal Pradesh APSSB CSLE PST/PET Result 2023 (Released): The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) recently conducted the Combined Secondary Level Examination, 2023, for various posts including Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, and MTS. The Preliminary Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) were conducted on September 1, 2023.
If you were one of the aspirants who appeared for these tests, you must be eagerly waiting for your results. Well, the good news is that the APSSB CSLE Result 2023 for PET/PST has been released. In this article, we will guide you on how to check your results and provide you with all the essential details.
Arunachal Pradesh CSLE PST/PET Result 2023 Details:
- Post Names: Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS
- Total Number of Posts: 1370 Posts
- Advertisement Number: 3/2023
- PST/PET Dates: September 1, 2023
- Official Website: apssb.nic.in
How to Check APSSB PST/PET Result 2023?
- Visit the official website of APSSB, which is apssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the "CSLE PST/PET Result 2023" link and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your registration number, date of birth, and other required details.
- After entering the necessary information, click on the "Submit" button.
- Your APSSB CSLE PST/PET Result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Check your result and download it for future reference.
APSSB CSLE PST/ PET Result 2023
The selection process for these posts involves multiple stages, including PST/PET, a Written Test, and a Medical Fitness Test. Candidates who qualify in the PST/PET will be eligible to appear for the Written Test, and those who pass the Written Test will then undergo a Medical Fitness Test to determine their physical and medical fitness for the respective posts.