APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification for 308 Lecturer posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 05.02.2019 to 26.02.2019. This Latest APPSC recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. APPSC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission notification 2018, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 APPSC Job Notification Important Details
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||AP Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||308|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission notification has been given below.
Lecturer – 308 Posts
|Subject||No. of the Post|
Make sure you are eligible for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
(i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
(ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE.I-1), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011 and by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in terms of G.O.Ms. No.57, Higher Education (CE.I-1) Dept.,dt.19.12.2014. N.B.:1. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/PH (as per G.O.Ms.NO.9
1, Higher Education (CE.I.1) Dept., dated:08.09.2004)category. 2. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission job by age limit given below:
- 18-32 years as on 01.07.2018.
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the APPSC official notification 2018.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹250
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men – ₹120
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale – ₹15,600 – 39100 with 6000 AGP
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for APPSC Job
- Login to APPSC career page at official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Search for job 308 Lecturer job Notification 2018
- Download or view the APPSC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
APPSC Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission candidates.
- Start Date: 05.02.2019
- Last Date: 26.02.2019
APPSC Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.